Sincine Film Festival
Contact: 7903898006 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each event is an opportunity for networking with other artists and people from the industry.
Sincine Film Festival a production from Shivaay Production Pvt. Ltd. Our mission is to discover talented filmmakers from all over the world and help them promote and showcase their work.
Sincine is a festival dedicated to all genres and languages, aiming to find new talents and perspectives to celebrate the power of a good story. We are committed to bring the best of worldwide cinema. We are willing to screen film in different markets amongst diverse audiences, in order to support you in developing your uprising carrier through our Festival.
Our professional screeners will privately review the film and the highest scored films will become part of the official selection, then, our jury will award the best projects among them. All of them will receive the official achievement certificate
we know the importance of having a full house cinema. This is why we are committed to promote all our events around the world.
1. SHORT FILMS: we are inviting entries for short films keeping in mind to provide multiple platforms together to those talents who are doing great work but couldn’t get appreciation or any place to showcase their work. Here, we want to invite those film makers who have made their movie within limited resources and want to do a lot more ahead.
2. FEATURE FILMS: Our Focus behind to call for Feature Films in this Festival is to present the combined effort of technicians and the directorial skills towards full length cinema. We will have extra eyes upon every department involved into feature film. To put a complete team work to produce a good product we need to support and appreciate Film Makers, Directors and to those all supportive hands associated with the project.
3. REGIONAL FILMS: A lot is being done and more to be done into regional film industry. Growth and popularity of regional films have created a good market into entertainment industry. People who have done tremendous work on its local level with their limited resources and on low cost budget are still out of scene. We will find them through their work and will try to promote them. We will also identify the real talent to uplift and to help them to make good films in future
4. DOCUMENTARY: we are inviting film based on some real incident as a part of documentary. Work done by some young and talented film makers will be put globally. Our jury team will minutely judge the documentary basis on work done by all people involved into film.
- Best Film
- Best story
- Best Direction
- Best Actor
- Best Actress
- Best Negative Role
- Best Cinematography
- Best Choreographer
- Best Editing
- Best Background
- Best Makeup
- Best Costume
- Best Comedy
- Best Child Artist
- Best Poster
- Best lyrics
- Best singerFemale
- Best Singer Male
- Best Dialogue
- Best screen play
- Best Art Director
- Best supporting Actor Female
- Best supporting Actor Male
We are coming up with a unique award ceremony theme. We will organise a Cultural evening with lots of Artists from every form of Art. We will have award ceremony while performance of different forms of cultural activities. We will include few folk art too during this show. Our jury panel with other guests will announce the winner. Award ceremony programme will be designed to keeping in mind to telecast by some entertainment channel too. Deployment of camera, light, sound and set will be technically sounded. We will organise this award winning evening as a mega event.
FESTIVAL DIRECTOR: NARESH MANDAL
(Naresh Mandal born 13th April 1986) is an Indian Film Director, Editor and Producer. He is Founder & Director of Shivaay Productions Pvt. Ltd. He is known for various social activities done through out India. In his early life he worked on many projects like PareshRawal’s Company. N. Mandal has contributed in regional Maithili feature film ‘RakhiKeLaaj’ as an Actor/Director. He has also worked in multiple tv show as post production i.e. Teen Bahuraaniya, Jeevan Saathi, LaagiTujshe Lagan, etc. He contributed his skills to up bring the Culture in Bihar and South India. He has made multiple short movies and documentaries based on Chhat Puja and Keral rituals. These all creation has taken N Mandal into limelight and he has know known for an active social contributor. A short film made on Social messages ( Muktiabhishap se ) earned huge appreciation and the concept touched the audiences. N Mandal has his strong commitment to himself to to good for society by his multiple creation in future.
Fees can be submitted on the below given account details:
A/C name :-Shivaay Productions Pvt. Ltd.
Current A/C no: 75353070001178
RTGS/ NEFT IFSC Code : SYNB0007535
Bank Name : Syndicate Bank
Branch: MohanPur Road, Samastipur, Bihar 848101. India.
Other Payment Mode
Google Pay &Paytm:7549601000
Fees for different categories of film (Last Date Of Submission 24th November 2020)
Feature Film Registration fees: Rs..2000/-per movie. (Without fine till 24th November 2020, with fine of Rs.500/- extra till 30th November 2020)
Short Film Registration fees: Rs.500/- per film. (Without fine till 24th November 2020, with fine of Rs.200/- extra till 30th November 2020)
Regional FIlm Registration fees: Rs.500/- per album. (Without fine till 24th November 2020, with fine of Rs-200/-extra till 30th November 2020)
Documentary Film Registration fees: Rs.500/- per video (Without fine till 24th November 2020, with fine of Rs-200/- extra till 30th November 20)